Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Marshall Bromwich is a corporate and commercial lawyer based in Brisbane.
Marshall has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, capital raisings, joint ventures, international expansion and market entry, food and agribusiness, franchising and commercial law.
Marshall has been involved in structuring, documenting and managing a wide range of local and cross-border transactions across a wide range of industries but with a particular focus on consumer markets, food and agribusiness and tourism and leisure.
Marshall has significant experience interacting with clients at senior management and board level as well as managing and controlling major transactions. He acts as a trusted advisor providing strategic advice to a number of local and global businesses that are industry leaders in their field.
Professional qualifications and admissions
2003 Bachelor of Laws (Honours), University of Melbourne
2003 Bachelor of Arts, University of Melbourne
2004 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
2013 Admitted, Supreme Court of Queensland
- Acted for Retail Food Group in relation to the global acquisition of the Gloria Jean’s Coffees and It’s a Grind businesses.
- Acted for Pearson Australia Group in relation to the global merger of the Penguin and Random House print publishing businesses.
- Acted for the founders of Intrepid Travel in connection with the merger of the Intrepid Travel business globally with the adventure travel division of TUI Travel PLC.
- Acted for Burra Foods in relation to the sale of a majority stake to Itochu Corporation and Itochu Australia Limited and the development of a new milk powder plant
- Acted for Elders Financial Management Limited in connection with the disposal of various forestry assets to local and foreign buyers