Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Jasmine Sprange is a corporate and M&A lawyer based in Sydney. Her practice focuses on domestic and cross-border M&A for financial institutions across the financial services, infrastructure and real estate sectors.
Jasmine's M&A practice extends to corporates and funds, acquisitions and restructuring, regulatory issues involving the Australian Securities and Investments Commission and Foreign Investment Review Board, and joint ventures.
She has advised some of Australia's largest financial institutions along with global private equity firms and financial sponsors.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Sydney (2004)
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Sydney (2002)
- Supreme Court of New South Wales 2004
- AMP Limited – on a series of acquisitions in the self managed super fund (SMSF) industry, as part of AMP's strategy to increase scale and develop the leading SMSF offering in Australia.
- AMP Limited – in relation to AMP's AU$14.6bn merger with AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Limited and the separation and sale of its Asian businesses to AXA SA.
- TA Associates – on its acquisition of Goldman Sachs Funds Management.
- SFG Australia Ltd – acted as General Counsel for ASX listed financial services company SFG Australia.
- SFG Australia Ltd – on its AU$670m merger with IOOF Holdings Limited, creating a AU$2.5bn+ financial services group.
- Singapore Exchange Ltd – in relation to the proposed AU$8bn merger of SGX with ASX.
- StatePlus privatisation – on the proposed acquisition of financial planning group StatePlus as part of a NSW government led privatisation.
- Port of Darwin privatisation – on the proposed acquisition of the Port of Darwin by a consortium of Australian and offshore funds as part of a NT government led privatisation.
- Mitsubishi Estate Asia – on its joint venture with Lend Lease to develop the AU$1.4bn Circular Quay Tower.
- Bright Ruby Resources – on its AU$440m acquisition of the Sydney Hilton Hotel (land and business).
Director, Outcomes Australia Group, a not for profit dedicated to ensuring that the Australian community has access to world's best practice to solve major community issues.
Webinar | July - August 2020
Resources and tools | September 20, 2019
Publication | February 19. 2019
Thought leadership | February 15, 2019