Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Natalie Lonergan is a corporate lawyer based in Sydney.
Natalie has more than 25 years' experience assisting proponents in the international oil and gas sector to achieve strong commercial outcomes.
Natalie advises on project development and transaction structuring, mergers and acquisitions, divestments, joint ventures, offtake and marketing, operations and procurement in the oil and gas sector.
- Bachelor of Law, Queensland University of Technology (1991)
- Masters of Law (Petroleum Law and Policy), University of Dundee (UK) (2014)
- High Court of Australia 1993
- Supreme Court of Queensland 1992
- CNOOC - on the acquisition of an interest in QLD Curtis LNG Project for US $1.93 billion and on the sale of liquefied natural gas.;
- Oil Search Limited - in relation to its Gulf of PNG development projects.
- Chevron Australia - on the sale of LNG from Gorgon LNG and minority interests in Gorgon LNG to Osaka Gas and Tokyo Gas.
- Australian Oil and Gas Limited - in relation to the farmout of its Wiso Basin assets to Blue Energy Limited.
- AGL Limited - in relation to the development and operations of its Silver Springs underground Gas Storage facility and development of the associated Gas project.
- OMV AG - in relation to the development of the Central European Gas Hub AG (Baumgarten gas storage and gas trading hub).
- Southernpec Corporation - on the acquisition of interests and royalties in the Kincora Petroleum project from Santos QNT Pty Ltd.
- A consortium of Chinese Private Equity companies - on the acquisition of interests in the Denison Trough Petroleum project from APLNG and Santos.
- A consortium of Chinese Private Equity companies - on the acquisition of 48% of the issued share capital of Pilot Energy Limited.
- Pangaea Resources NL - on the development of its Beetaloo basin gas project.
- Pan Pacific Petroleum NL - in relation to the sale of its Carnarvon Basin assets to Hydra Energy.
- Real Energy Limited - in relation to its farmin to its Eromanga basin permits.
- Roc Oil Limited - in relation to advice on the joint development and operations for the Cliff Head joint venture.
- Drillsearch Energy Limited - in relation to advice on the joint development of its interest in the Bauer Project and farmout of its interest in the Tintaburra oil and gas assets
- AMPLA Limited, Energy and Resources Lawyers Association – National Board Director and NSW Branch Vice President
- Australian Air Force – Specialist Reserve Legal Officer
- Australian Energy and Resources Law Journal - Editorial Committee Member
- New South Wales Law Society - Member
- Petroleum Exploration Society of Australia - Member
- Association of International Petroleum Negotiators - Member