Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Stephanie Phan is a competition and regulatory lawyer based in Sydney.
Stephanie's experience includes advising clients on ACCC acquisition and merger clearances, and regulatory inquiries. She also advises clients in relation to all aspects of ACCC investigations, including responding to compulsory statutory notices, examinations and undertakings.
Prior to joining the firm, Stephanie gained experienced at the ACCC and private practice in general litigation matters.
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law Sydney (2015)
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Laws (Hons), Macquarie University, Sydney (2013)
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW 2015
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia 2017
- Restraints on Media Sector Consolidation The More Prominent Role of the ACCC, Communications Law Bulletin (March 2018)