Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Ben Fisher is a restructuring and insolvency lawyer based in Sydney.
Ben focuses on investigations and recoveries, banking litigation, dispute resolution, insolvency advice and litigation.
Ben has advised receivers and secured creditors in relation to realising assets and prosecuting claims against directors. Ben has also assisted in the conduct of investigations, including public examinations in the Supreme Court of New South Wales and Federal Court of Australia, and defended allegations made against financial planners and banks in relation to a range of customer disputes.
- Insolvency Education Program, Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA) (2015)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law (2014)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) / Bachelor of International Studies (International Business) (Distinction), University of New South Wales, Sydney (2013)
- High Court of Australia 2014
- Supreme Court of New South Wales 2014
- Member of Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Member of NSW Law Society