Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Nadia Randello is a banking and finance lawyer based in Sydney.
Nadia focuses on advising lenders and borrowers on a wide range of financing transactions, including property finance and general corporate finance.
Nadia also works on a variety of securitisation and structured finance transactions (including asset and receivable financing) for financiers, corporate trustees/agents and investors.
Prior to joining the firm, Nadia worked at one of the Big 4 Banks, and at a large mid-tier firm in Melbourne.
Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts (majoring in Italian language and culture)
- High Court of Australia 2012
- Supreme Court of Victoria 2012
- Big 4 Bank syndicate - on its $365m syndicated facility in connection with the restructure and acquisition of the Redcape Property Trust by Moelis Australia.
- Major Australian Bank - in respect of staged construction facility for a large scale property developer, which involved negotiation of complex intercreditor arrangements.
- Built (construction and property development company) - in connection with all aspects of its corporate and property development facilities.
- Chinese bank - land acquisition facility for proposed residential development in outer Sydney.
- Australian Securitisation Forum