Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Rebecca Ebzery is a construction lawyer based in Brisbane.
Rebecca's primary practice is front end construction, with a particular focus on infrastructure projects and commercial, mixed use and retail developments. Rebecca's experience extends to all aspects of the procurement process, from drafting the tender documents, to drafting, negotiation and finalisation of the contract documents.
Rebecca has also acted for construction clients in a range of disputes, both litigated and non-litigated, including for both claimant and respondent clients in security of payment proceedings.
Rebecca is regularly required to advise clients on a range of contractual issues including risk management, project delivery and contract administration and in relation to strategy, liability and prospects in disputed matters.
- High Court of Australia 2013
- Supreme Court of Queensland 2013
- Acted for the developer in the preparation of the design and construct contract for an over station development in Victoria.
- Acted for the principal in the preparation of subcontract and consultancy agreements on a large multimodal port and rail facility in New South Wales.
- Acted in-house for a Queensland bulk water infrastructure developer on a range of asset strategy and delivery matters including the construction of new water transportation and storage infrastructure and maintenance of existing infrastructure.
- Acted for a mechanical services contractor in dollar adjudication proceedings commenced in connection with mechanical works undertaken as part of the construction of a public hospital.
- Acted for a civil works contractor in adjudication proceedings brought in connection with the construction of a flood levy at Roma.
- Acted for the claimant in adjudication proceedings brought in connection with the construction of a water treatment facility in regional New South Wales.