Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Kate Latta is a project finance lawyer based in Melbourne.
Kate advises borrowers, sponsors, financiers and equity and infrastructure funds in relation to developing and financing energy and infrastructure projects. She assists with project finance across a broad range of sectors, including social infrastructure, power, transport, renewable energy and public private partnerships.
- Supreme Court of Victoria 2012
- High Court of Australia 2012
Infrastructure and PPP projects
- Capella Capital – in relation to the refinancing of the Queen Elizabeth II Medical Centre Car Parking PPP in Western Australia.
- Financiers (including CIBC, Mizuho and BOC) – in relation to the refinancing of the New Bendigo Hospital Project in Victoria.
- Financiers (including Mizuho, OCBC, BOC and ANZ) – in relation to the refinancing of the Sunshine Coast University Hospital project in Queensland.
- Financiers (including Credit Ag) – in relation to the refinancing of the Sydney International Convention, Exhibition and Entertainment Precinct (SICEEP) PPP.
Renewable energy and alternative fuels
- Financiers (including CEFC and Investec) – on the amended finance arrangements for the Lincoln Gap Wind Farm in South Australia following the insolvency of Senvion.
- Genex Power – on the development and financing of the Jemalong Solar Farm in New South Wales and Kidston Solar Farm in Queensland
- Financiers (including NAB, SMBC, Mizuho and ABN Amro) – on the development and financing of the East Rockingham Waste to Energy Project in Western Australia.
- Bright Energy Investments – on the amended finance arrangements for the Greenough River Solar Farm following the insolvency of RCR.
- CWP Renewables – on the $500 million dollar development and financing of the 244MW Bango Wind Farm in New South Wales.
- Financiers (including EDC, ANZ, DBS, ING and ABN Amro) – on the refinancing of the Ararat Wind Farm in Victoria.