Legal Services Executive
Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Donald Betts is a legal services executive based in Melbourne.
Donald has knowledge in a broad range of litigious matters for Australian and United States corporate clients. His experience includes assisting clients in commercial, contract and corporations' law disputes. He also works on the B&D team for Jaramer Legal.
Donald served 5 years as a US Kansas State Senator. He understands the inner workings of government business transactions, US government organisational structure, and US elections and local government.
Donald has knowledge in legal disputes, advocacy, and indigenous law. He received a Juris Doctor (JD) from Monash University.
- Juris Doctor, Monash University (2020)
- Bachelor of Arts, Friends University, Wichita, KS (2001)
- "Peeling back the layers of injustice and discrimination in the midst of a triple pandemic," Victorian Bar Association, 2020
- Norton American Australian Lawyers Alliance (NAALA), Founder (2019)
- American Chamber of Commerce Australia (AMCHAM), Global Leadership Academy inaugural member, (2019)
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victorian Bar International CPD
- Norton Rose Fulbright, Reconciliation and Action Plan (RAP) team
- Norton Rose Fulbright, Diversity and Inclusion