Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Jessica Davies is an energy, resources, and commercial lawyer based in Perth.
Jessica has a range of international experience working with corporations and governments across the world the Asia-Pacific market. She works across the mining, oil and gas sectors, with particular focus on acquisitions, disposals, new projects, joint ventures, supply, transport, infrastructure and operational arrangements. She is a qualified U.S. attorney admitted to the New York Bar and Australian solicitor admitted in WA, NSW and Victoria.
Jessica has a long association with AMPLA (the Australian Energy and Resources Lawyers Association), and was the inaugural winner of AMPLA's Excellence Award for an Australian lawyer demonstrating achievement and international expertise in energy and resources law.
Jessica is frequently recognised by clients for her outstanding ability to conduct complex matters and communicate across stakeholders, manage large teams, and drive to commercial outcomes. She is listed in all major legal directories, including Doyle's Best Lawyers Australia Guide for Energy & Natural Resources Law.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), University of Western Australia Law School
- Bachelor of Arts and Asian Studies, University of Western Australia
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance and Investment, Financial Services Institute Australasia
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law Sydney
- New York Bar USA 2009
- Supreme Court of Victoria 2007
- Supreme Court of New South Wales 2005
- Supreme Court of Western Australia 2005