Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Ann Matthias is a construction and engineering lawyer based in Sydney.
Ann focuses on project delivery, construction litigation and other forms of dispute resolution, and has experience acting for major Australian builders in disputes regarding major infrastructure projects.
Ann is also regularly involved in providing non-contentious advice, including contract administration and the drafting and negotiating of construction related contracts for developers, contractors and subcontractors.
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law (2019)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce, Macquarie University (2018)
- Developers and contractors of large scale infrastructure projects in NSW, providing ongoing project delivery advice.
- A major renewables developer in an expert determination in relation to the construction of a Solar Farm in Queensland.
- A global construction company in relation to a defects dispute in the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
- A leading international contractor in a large-scale construction dispute being heard in the National Court of Justice in Papua New Guinea.
- Builders and developers in relation to various disputes relating to cladding in New South Wales.
- Builders and developers defending owners corporations claims in the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
- Advising on and negotiating subcontracts, consultancy agreements and access deeds for various projects.
- National Association of Women in Construction