Our global team advises clients on the full range of securitization issues throughout Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Middle East.
We advise a number of arrangers, sponsors and a variety of other participants, including rating agencies, on a wide range of asset classes, including trade receivables, commercial property, equipment leases, utility receipts, whole business consumer loan and HP receivables. We also have deep experience advising on complex infrastructure work, including secondary PFI/PPP, refinancing and the repackaging of infrastructure loans through funded securitization and synthetic securitization.
Our areas of work include
- Covered bonds
- Insurance/reinsurance securitizations and other ART arrangements
- Project bonds
- Securitization (cash and synthetic), advising on a wide range of asset classes including multi-jurisdictional trade receivables, commercial mortgages, residential mortgages, equipment leases, SME loans, auto loans and HP receivables, credit cards and consumer loans
- Transport securitization, including trains, aircraft and ships
- US securities
- Chambers Asia-Pacific, Australia: Capital Markets: Securitisation, Chambers and Partners, 2022
- Chambers Global, Australia: Capital Markets: Securitisation, Chambers and Partners, 2022
- Legal 500 Asia-Pacific, Australia: Capital Markets, The Legal 500, 2022