To our clients and friends,
Welcome to the inaugural edition of the Health Law Check-Up, the new quarterly newsletter produced by Norton Rose Fulbright’s healthcare team. Our goal with this newsletter is to supplement our Health Law Pulse blog and monthly webinar series with an opportunity to take a closer look at topics of importance to the healthcare industry in a format that you can read anywhere, whether you print it and go or download to your e-reader.
This quarter’s edition includes the following:
- A deeper dive into the new Stark Law and AKS Final Rules
- As the world turns: The federal health care agenda in 2021
- Hospital price transparency and litigation update
- 340B Drug Pricing Program update
- Telemedicine fraud and abuse enforcement: What to expect next
- Outlook on the expansion of reimbursement for telehealth services
- Little mistakes can lead to big consequences: HIPAA Right of Access Initiative
- Reform of privacy rules related to substance use disorder treatment: Practical implications
- Links to the latest
Stay well and have an enjoyable holiday season.
US Head of Healthcare