WebinarCanada | June 21, 2022
Cybersecurity issues continue to be front and centre for businesses in every sector. Given the increase in cybersecurity incidents since the onset of the pandemic, and recent warnings from governments across the globe that further attacks are expected, many businesses are taking another look at their cyber incident preparedness. In this current risk landscape, it is imperative to be proactive in preparing for and responding to the proliferation of ransomware attacks.
Join our panel of experts who provided a pragmatic, solution-focused approach to cybersecurity preparedness in the current ransomware threat landscape.
- Threat profile of a ransomware attack, including prevention and recovery strategies
- Legal and regulatory considerations
- Developing your ransomware playbook
- Katherine Barbacki, Associate, Montréal
- Imran Ahmad, Partner, Canadian Head of Technology, Co-Head of Information Governance, Privacy and Cybersecurity, Toronto | Montréal
- John Cassell, Partner, Canadian Co-Head of Information Governance, Privacy and Cybersecurity, Calgary
- Stephen Nattrass, Partner, Head of the Regulations and Investigations team in Canada, Ottawa
This is a 60-minute webinar in English, with English and French closed captions available.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
Law Society of British Columbia | This program contains 75 minutes of Substantive content.
Law Society of Ontario | This program contains 75 minutes of Substantive content.
Quebec | This program contains 75 minutes of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will receive a certificate of attendance by email that you can submit to your professional order.