WebinarCanada | November 05, 2021
Norton Rose Fulbright invites you to watch the on-demand replay of our annual employment and labour half-day virtual event in three parts.
Session 1 | 8:30 – 9:40 a.m.
Lessons learned from the pandemic
- Temporary layoffs and employment contracts
- Remote working policies – Key developments and enforcement considerations
- Employee health and safety: Obligations to supply personal protective equipment and paid sick leave
- Terminations and the impact of COVID-19 on assessments of reasonable notice
Session 2 | 9:50 – 10:30 a.m.
Mandatory vaccination policies
- Key developments and enforcement considerations
Session 3 | 10:40 – 11:50 a.m.
What’s new in the zoo – Human rights and other updates
- Repercussions of the Human Rights Tribunal backlog
- Termination clauses influenced by Ontario case law
- Taking the “O” out of “OH&S” – Prosecutions for COVID-19-related infractions
- Taryn Mackie, Partner
- Andrew Schafer, Partner
- Chanelle Wong, Associate
- Dallan Poulin, Associate
- Herb Isherwood, Partner
- Jennifer Lang-Hodge, Associate
- Margaret McConnell, Associate
This is a half-day webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 2.5 hours of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of British Columbia general hours CPD requirement.|