Norton Rose Fulbright (Thailand) Limited
Related services and key industries
- Banking and finance
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Antitrust and competition
- Cartels and antitrust investigations
- Merger control
Tassanai Kiratisountorn is a banking and finance lawyer based in Bangkok.
Tassanai focuses on banking and finance, project finance, debt restructuring and business reorganisation, M&A and general corporate and commercial law.
He has extensive experience of representing lenders and borrowers in numerous high-profile transactions, particularly in power and renewable energy sectors.
- Bachelor of laws degree from Chulalongkorn University;
- master of laws degree in international commercial and business law from the University of East Anglia.
- Lawyer, qualified in Thailand
- United Overseas Bank (Thai) PCL - on the financing of a portfolio of solar photovoltaic projects located in various sites in Thailand being developed by Symbior PMR Co., Ltd. and Solar D Symbior Co., Ltd.
- TMB Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of a portfolio of solar projects with approximate total capacity of 75 MW developed by Solar Rooftop CE 4 Co., Ltd. and Solar Rooftop CE 5 Co., Ltd.
- Bank Public Company Limited - on the legal due diligence exercise in connection with the financing of Loc Ninh 1,2 and 3 solar projects in Binh Phuoc Province, Vietnam, with a total capacity of 550MW; its participation as a lender in the financing of a 2000MW coal-fired power plant of PT Indo Raya Tenaga; providing the USD 252.7 million term loan and standby letter of credit facilities to PT Barito Pacific TBK to fund its equity contribution into PT Indo Raya Tenaga for development of its 2,000MW coal-fired power plant, located in Banten Province, Indonesia, known as Java 9 & 10 projects; providing, with other lenders, the financing of development of a 145MW gas-fired power project to be developed by Bangkok Cogeneration Company Limited;
- Coöperatieve Rabobank U.A., Singapore Branch – on USD 20,000,000 facilities to Czarnikow Group to finance purchase of sugar in Thailand.
- Prinx Chengshan Tire (Thailand) Company Limited - on the USD 90,000,000 credit facilities provided by Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited, Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited and The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, Bangkok Bank.
- Global Climate Partnership Fund S.A. ("GCPF"), SICAV-SIF, a Luxembourg based fund managed by responsibility Investments AG on its US$20 million portfolio financing to Constant Energy Singapore Pte Ltd, a holding company for subsidiaries develop rooftop C&I solar projects in Thailand.
- Coöperatieve Rabobank U.A., Singapore Branch - on USD 20,000,000 facilities to Czarnikow Group to finance purchase of sugar in Thailand.
- KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited, Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Bangkok Branch - on the financing of development of a 92MW gas-fired power plant to be developed by Nexif Energy Rayong Co., Ltd.; KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited and TISCO Bank Public Company Limited on the financing development of phase 2 of Whizdom 101 Project by Whizdom Landmark Corporation Limited.
- the financiers - on the USD 8,000 million financing to companies within Charoen Pokphand Group for acquisition of Tesco's stores in Thailand and Malaysia.
- ING Bank Singapore – on its US$75 million portfolio financing to Cleantech Solar SEA Pte Ltd to refinance Cleantech Solar Asia's existing financing and provide additional funds to support the development of further solar rooftop projects for C&I customers in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia and Vietnam.
- TUV SUD AG and TUV SUD (Thailand) Limited - on the sale of its business of food testing laboratory business Bureau Veritas AQ Lab (Thailand) Limited.
Publication | July 06, 2022
Publication | June 27, 2022
Publication | June 13, 2022
Thailand –Official Announcement of Regulations to prohibit the usage of Digital Assets as a Means of Payment
Blog | April 12, 2022