Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Wenqi Zheng is a corporate lawyer based in Shanghai.
Wenqi focuses on foreign direct investment and has over six years' experience dealing with a wide range of corporate matters in China. She regularly advises multinational corporations, especially those from the financial sectors, on joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate and commercial matters. Her experience also includes regulatory & compliance issues and employment matters.
Wenqi is qualified in the PRC. Her working language is Mandarin and English.
- Lawyer, qualified in People's Republic of China
- Advising a US ammonia trading company on restructuring of assets in its domestic trading joint ventures in Nanjing, China
- Advising a UK-based business process outsourcing company to buy-out its Chinese joint venture partner in its trading joint venture in Shanghai, China
- Advising a Canadian manufacturer of banded clothing on its first acquisition project in China to acquire one of its domestic distributors
- Advising a US leading battery manufacturer on its restructuring of its subsidiaries in China, involving assets sale and termination and transfer of employees
- Advising several international financial institutions (e.g. banks and insurance companies) on global restructuring from the PRC law perspective concerning its PRC bank branches and joint venture
- Advising an Malaysia listed trading and distribution group on its healthcare arm's acquisition of three domestic hospitals in Sichuan, China
- Advising a French insurance group on various corporate regulatory queries concerning its joint venture insurance subsidiaries in China
- Advising several MNCs on establishment of their first local presence in China, by way of WFOE or joint venture
Publication | July 12, 2021
Publication | January 07, 2021
Publication | February 19, 2020
Publication | January 01, 2020