Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Greg Branagan is an associate in the corporate tax team based in London. Since joining from a leading US law firm, his focus has been on advising on a variety of corporate transactions for both UK and internationally based clients. He also has experience in group restructurings, as well as advising on various employment and incentives tax matters.
Greg is a member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CTA).
- Advising Canadian Tire Corporation on the structure of, and documentation for, their investment in Helly Hansen, a leading global brand in sportswear and workwear.
- Advising Nomad Foods on their acquisition of Aunt Bessie's Limited.
- Advising a number of leading insurers on the scope of warranty and indemnity insurance policies issued in respect of various corporate transactions.
- Advising a number of international clients in relation to the establishment of operations in the UK.
- Acting for a large US group in relation to the acquisition, and subsequent de-listing, of a listed financial services technology company.