WebinarGlobal | September 26, 2023
It’s been 18 months since the Russian invasion of Ukraine, which consequently saw the introduction of unprecedented sanctions regimes across the globe.
Sanctions authorities in the US, UK and the EU have signalled that there will now be a clear shift in focus to enforcement action. Businesses must take all the necessary steps to mitigate enforcement risk and be ready to respond to issues as they arise.
Please join us for the next session in our global investigations masterclass webinar series, where our US, UK and EU teams will discuss their insights on how best to manage these risks and avoid common pitfalls, including:
- Key issues to consider when you become aware of a potential breach of sanctions
- Structuring your investigation and dealings with third parties
- Responding to requests from authorities
- US, UK and EU enforcement trends
- What you can do to prepare