Data centers: Navigating ESG considerations
There is an increased global awareness of ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) issues as the legal and regulatory landscape changes for the data center asset class. ESG expectations of investors, lenders, renewable energy suppliers, customers and other stakeholders have become an area of key importance. Now more than ever, stakeholders are incorporating ESG criteria into their assessments and valuation decisions, and perceive strong company sustainability programs as one of the indicators of sound and reliable future performance.
In this webinar, a multidisciplinary panel of data center operators, offtakers, investors and lenders from the US, Europe and Latin America will discuss ESG considerations for this asset class. Insights will include:
- Legal and technical considerations for data center ESG
- Panel discussion on important ESG considerations from an investor, lender, offtaker and owner/operator’s point of view
- New technologies Q&A with Marvel Fusion focused on new clean tech power options
The webinar will be attended by representatives from investors, financiers, operators, renewable energy suppliers and offtakers.
Our speakers currently include:
- Heike Freund, COO, Marvel Fusion
- Wouter Koning, Director Project Finance, ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
- Steven Sprokholt, Director EMEA Project Management, EdgeConneX
- Petter Tommeraas, CEO, AQ Compute
- Luisa Valentim Barros, Energy and Natural Resources Director, Scala Data Centers
- Marissa Acala, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright (Washington, DC)
- David Barksdale, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright (Los Angeles)
- Dr. Caroline Herkströter, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright (Frankfurt)
- Joris Ravelli, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright (Amsterdam)
- Dr. Andrea Spellerberg, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright (Munich)