WebinarUnited States Accreditation 1.0 CLE | April 13, 2020
As things change within the hour, it is important for hospital and healthcare system legal teams to be aware of the latest news and best practices of their peers.
Our team is monitoring updates hourly and will discuss developments during this weekly series every Monday until April 27.
- Latest OSHA guidance
- Regulatory update
- CDC guidance on essential workers
- Accelerated payments for hospitals
- Do not resuscitate laws
- OCR guidance on medical care and civil rights laws
- FDA update
- Expansion and flexibility of services and Texas guidance with respect to emergency facilities
- Employment and labor updates
- Mark Faccenda, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Denise Webb Glass, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Kevin Mayer, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Stacey Murphy, Head of Healthcare, United States; Partner-in-Charge, St. Louis, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Jeff Wurzburg, Senior Counsel, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Yvonne Puig, Chief Integration Partner, Life Sciences and Healthcare, United States, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Continued learning education
We have applied for 1 PP continuing legal education credit approval in NY, 1 participatory CLE credit in CA, 1 general CLE credit in TX, and 1 general CLE credit in Missouri and Illinois.