Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Ryan is a senior associate in Norton Rose Fulbright's New York office. His practice focuses on equipment financing (with an emphasis on transportation equipment) as well as other secured and unsecured financings. Ryan has represented lenders, borrowers, lessors and operators in finance, lease and acquisition matters in both domestic and cross-border transactions.
JD, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, Columbia Law School, 2014
BA, cum laude, Political Science, Boston College, 2011
While in law school Ryan was a member of the Columbia Journal of Tax Law.
- New York State Bar
- Major international airline in connection with a $2.45 billion debtor-in-possession financing.
- Foreign bank in the sale of its aviation and rail loan portfolios.
- Foreign airline in connection with the amendment and restatement of a $275 million spare engine facility with the option for an additional $100 million.
- Major international lease companies in connection with the sale, leasing and financing of their new and used aircraft.
- Leasing subsidiary of a major U.S. bank in connection with the leasing and sale of transportation equipment.
- Owner and operator of the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships in the United States in an $875 million syndicated floor plan credit facility.
- Best Lawyers - Transportation Law, Best Lawyers, 2022 - 2023
- Legal 500 US, Recommended Lawyer, Transport: aviation and air travel - finance, The Legal 500, 2022
- Co-author, "U.S. federal court limits reach of credit risk retention regulations" Norton Rose Fulbright, Financial Services: Regulation Tomorrow, February 2018