Norton Rose Fulbright Consultores em Direito Estrangeiro
Related services and key industries
Alison Baxter is a banking and finance lawyer based in Rio de Janeiro. She has worked in our London, Paris and Rio de Janeiro offices and her practice focuses on Latin America.
Alison has over 20 years' experience of representing banks, export credit agencies and other financial institutions on the full range of cross-border financing structures, products and issues, as well as restructurings and work-outs, across numerous jurisdictions. In the energy and transport sectors, Alison has in recent years worked on many complex transactions and structures, including combined project, corporate and bond facilities, acquisition finance, challenging intercreditor arrangements, portfolio projects and off-balance sheet products.
During the Global Financial Crisis, Alison was co-head of our New Finance Group, which supported our financial institution clients in exploring and developing alternative financing options and structures across all main asset classes.
Alison is fluent in English and proficient in French.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Leading the highly complex Sevan Voyageur refinancing on behalf of the senior finance providers.
- Advising the arrangers as hedge co-ordinators on the intercreditor and security aspects of the OS X-2 FPSO facility.
- Representing the banks on the Seaway Group’s facilities.
- Recommended lawyer, Banking & finance, Legal 500 Latin America, 2018
Publication | December 2017
Publication | July 2017