Monday, March 18, 2019 | 8:00 AM - 11:45 AM EST | Montreal
What are the key issues you should be aware of in 2019 to make sound business decisions?
Join us for the third edition of Vision, our professional development forum including three hours of continuing education training on the following topics of interest:
Global economic outlook and geopolitical risks to investors.
- Martin Coiteux, chief economist, CDPQ
- Olga Farman, managing partner, Quebec City office, Norton Rose Fulbright
Quebec’s artificial intelligence (AI) ecosystem: an overview of its stakeholders, the province’s development strategy and the legal challenges of these new AI technologies.
- Stéphane Létourneau, vice-president, partnership and corporate affairs, Mila – Quebec artificial intelligence institute
- Carole Diop, patent agent, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Renaud Garon Gendron, associate, Norton Rose Fulbright
The right to disconnect and work-life balance: a huge challenge for employers in a hyper-connected world. We will take a look at the worldwide situation, Quebec’s legal framework and the socio-political arguments underpinning the desire to disconnect.
- Jean-François Bernier, CEO and co-founder, ATTITUDE
- Valérie Gobeil, lead, learning and development, GSOFT
- François Côté, senior partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
Monday, March 18, 2019
Where:Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth 900 René-Lévesque Blvd W Montreal, QC