On Thursday, October 6, Norton Rose Fulbright hosted in Montreal Vision 2016 - An outlook on what matters, a new and exclusive professional development forum. For this first half-day annual seminar, the topic was Innovation and agility – How to navigate uncertain times.
Our keynote speakers Alexandre Taillefer and Raymond Bachand discussed strategies for innovation and success for issues that legal and business leaders should be prepared to face in an increasingly disruptive environment.
Attendees were invited to create their own program by choosing among nine conferences grouped under three topics.
View the slides and watch the webinars of the seminars presented during Vision 2016 using the links below:
* Available in French only.
Ready to manage the risks
- A1 How to stave off patent trolls Slides*
- A2 Cyber-security: Are you on a cloud? Slides*
- A3 New compliance and integrity requirements: how to manage your risk and gain a competitive edge
Tackling new business realities
- B1 Governance and executive compensation – get ready for changes! Slides | Webinar
- B2 Effectively managing your workforce in an unpredictable market Slides*
- B3 Objective: Sleeping easy – allocating risk in the sale of a business Slides*
Adjusting to trends in a digital world
- C1 Big data and the “Internet of Things”: opportunities and challenges of the digital revolution Slides*
- C2 Blockchains demystified and their use in practice Slides | Webinar
- C3 Social media and the workplace Slides*
Vision 2016 - An outlook on what matters in Tweets
The conversation continues #NLegalVision @NLawGlobal