On Thursday, May 3, Norton Rose Fulbright hosted Motion 2018 – Discussing what matters, a complimentary learning forum exploring innovative trends and business models that are pushing successful organizations forward in the midst of unprecedented, accelerating change.
Our keynote speaker, Nick Abrahams, global head of technology and innovation at Norton Rose Fulbright, offered a unique perspective on how technology and innovation will shape the future business landscape. The keynote address was followed by nine breakout sessions and a networking reception for legal and business executives. You can download the presented materials via the links below.
- A1 Urban transportation and sustainable cities (PDF 588 KB)
- A2 Crisis management in a digital world (PDF 867 KB)
- A3 FinTech as disruptor in the new economy (PDF 508 KB)
- B1 Artificial Intelligence: The future is now (PDF 3 MB)
- B2 The ‘now’ of autonomous transport (PDF 3 MB)
- B3 Hackers, snoopers and the cybersecurity threat (PDF 1 MB)
- C1 Rising nationalism and hostile government action (PDF 7 MB)
- C2 Homegrown start-up to global enterprise:
How the tech sector is shaping Vancouver real estate (PDF 564 KB)
- C3 Canada’s green rush and the end of prohibition (PDF 1 MB)
For further information, please contact:
Our events team at 604 641 4888 or VanEvents.Canada@enortonrosefulbright.com.
CSA publishes Client Focused Reforms: Amendments to NI 31-103
The Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA) recently released finalized amendments (the Amendments) to National Instrument 31-103 – Registration Requirements, Exemptions and Ongoing Registrant Obligations.