WebinarCanada | February 25, 2021
During this webinar, Daniel Paré, director of the COVID 19 vaccination campaign, discussed some of the campaign’s challenges and explained why it is important that businesses show their employers and partners that they support vaccination. Our lawyers also addressed the health and safety obligations of employers, vaccination policies as well as potential accommodations.
- Role of employers in the Quebec vaccination campaign
- Challenges of mandatory vaccination, and employer obligations for vaccination
- Vaccination policies: tips and tricks
- Daniel Paré, Director of Quebec’s COVID-19 vaccination campaign, Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux, Quebec
- Jean-Sébastien Cloutier, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright, Quebec City
- Éric Lallier, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright, Montreal
This is a 60 minute webinar and its delivery is available in French only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|