WebinarCanada | June 17, 2021 | 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET
An increasingly complex body of laws on data protection, privacy and cybersecurity is governing how information is handled and protected, both nationally and globally and raising a unique range of concerns for many managers and business leaders.
Join us as our lawyers review recent developments in this area and discuss their impact on the management of your company.
- The Government of Quebec’s proposed Bill 64
- Recent updates in Canadian privacy and data protection legislation
- Recent European developments regarding data protection
- Cybersecurity update
- Imran Ahmad, Partner, Canadian Head of Technology & Innovation and Co-Head of Data Protection, Privacy & Cybersecurity, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada
- Véronique Barry, Senior Associate, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada
- Julie Himo, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada
- Nadège Martin, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright France
This is a 60-minute webinar available in French only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|