WebinarCanada | April 01, 2020 | 12:00 - 13:00 ET
Watch part four of our webinar coverage on COVID-19 (coronavirus). In this session, we provided practical answers and actionable advice for business leaders in Canada.
- Accessing government programs, stimulus funding, and beneficial tax measures
- Supply chain: Practical considerations and flow of goods
- Litigation management: How to deal with disputes when court capacity is limited
- Employment law implications of emergency measures
- Walied Soliman, Canadian Chair, Toronto
- John Grant, Partner, Tax and Litigation, Toronto
- Kellie Johnston, Of Counsel, Environmental, Social and Governance, Calgary
- Alan Merskey, Partner and Litigation Chair, Toronto
- William Hlibchuk, Partner, Employment and Labour, Montreal
This is a 60 minute webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 60 minutes of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of British Columbia general hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 60 minutes of content which may be claimed towards the Law Society of Ontario Substantive hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 60 minutes of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|