WebinarCanada | January 27, 2021 | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM ET
The COVID-19 pandemic is still impacting the world, with governments and societies concerned about economic uncertainties. The mining and metals sector has had its spectrum of performance and successes in 2020, and as we look towards 2021, questions are arising about what transactions will look like, and how they will be carried out to protect and enrich capital.
In this webinar, our mining and metals sector panelists will discuss the most recent and emerging trends in the strategy and transactions space, from capital allocation to financing options, shareholders’ focus and corporate restructuring.
Norton Rose Fulbright, EY and Kingsdale Advisors have jointly prepared a panel of well-versed mining practitioners to provide insights about industry trends in strategy and transactions.
- M&A trends and consolidation outlook
- Financing options for mining companies in an economy projected to improve
- Shareholder focus on value maximization, and the return to shareholders dilemma
- Shareholder activism and the rise of “bumpitrage”
- Allocation of capital and portfolio optimization
- Benefits of multi-metal exposure
- Theo Yameogo, EY Canada Mining and Metals Co-Leader
- Amy Freedman, Chief Executive Officer, Kingsdale Advisors
- Pierre Dagenais, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
- Jon Wojnicki, Partner, Strategy and Transactions, EY
This is a 90 minute webinar available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 90 minutes of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of British Columbia substantive hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 90 minutes of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of Ontario's Substantive Hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 90 minutes of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|