WebinarCanada | July 15, 2020 | 12:00 - 13:00 ET
Watch our webinar on the relaunching of Quebec’s economy. In this session, three leading executives gave advice and shared their thoughts on management and financial issues faced by Quebec businesses due to the economic uncertainty caused by COVID-19.
- Economic outlook: When will we return to pre-crisis normal
- Challenges faced by businesses and manufacturers in terms of procurement, operations management, labour and productivity
- Dealing with after-crisis financial issues (ie. assets and cash, financing, insolvency and assistance program)
- Question period
- Raymond Bachand, Strategic Advisor, Norton Rose Fulbright, Montreal
- Guy LeBlanc, President and CEO, Investissement Québec
- Stéfane Marion, Chief Economist and Strategist, National Bank of Canada
- Véronique Proulx, President and CEO, Québec Manufacturers & Exporters
This 60-minute webinar is held exclusively in French.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|