WebinarCanada | November 18, 2020 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM ET
Watch part six of our M&A academy series, which focuses on regulatory issues in M&A transactions.
- Foreign investment and competition law issues
- Anti-money laundering and bank regulatory issues
- Environmental regulatory considerations
- Mathieu Deschamps, Mergers and acquisitions Co-Chair, Montréal
- Kevin Ackhurst, Canadian Head of Antitrust and Competition, Toronto
- Daniel Leslie, Associate, Banking and Finance, Toronto
- Gatlin Smeijers, Of Counsel, Environmental law, Toronto
This is a 60 minute webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of British Columbia general hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of Ontario's Substantive Hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|