WebinarCanada | May 13, 2020
Watch part eight of our webinar coverage on COVID-19 (coronavirus). In this discussion, we spoke with acclaimed speaker, Dr. Abdu Sharkawy, who has over 20 years of experience on the front lines. Dr. Sharkawy routinely appears on multiple media outlets around the globe for his expert analysis, key insights, and recommendations regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. Our lawyers also provided practical answers and actionable advice as we explored workplace considerations and vulnerabilities as employers look to reopen.
- When is the right time to reopen the economy?
- Limiting workplace liability
- Mitigating and managing risk in the workplace
- Walied Soliman, Canadian Chair, Toronto
- Dr. Abdu Sharkawy, Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of Toronto and Infectious Diseases Consultant at the University Health Network
- Allison Kuntz, Partner, Litigation, Calgary
- Russell Groves, Senior Associate, Employment and Labour, Toronto
This is a 60 minute webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of British Columbia general hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of Ontario’s Substantive Hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|