WebinarCanada | May 12, 2021
Watch our webinar on the annual employment and labour law year in review. During this webinar, our lawyers discussed about the year’s landmark decisions you may have missed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and that will most likely shape 2021.
- Human rights: discrimination and reasonable accommodation
- Privacy and reasonable conditions of employment
- Freedom of expression: employers vs unions
- COVID-19: arbitrators speak out on the pandemic’s impact on labour relations
- Megda Belkacemi, Associate, Québec City
- François Côté, Senior Partner, Montréal
- Geneviève Lay, Knowledge and Practice Development Lawyer, Montréal
- Gilles Rancourt, CIRC, Partner, Québec City
This is a 60-minute webinar and its delivery is available in French only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|