Canada | September 19, 2019
Watch the fourth webinar in our M&A academy series, which examines Intellectual Property (IP) and Information Technology (IT) in M&A transactions
Drawing on complex and high-profile M&A experiences, our speakers discuss:
- Factors affecting levels, and scope of IP due diligence
- Pre and Post-Closing considerations
- Technology specific considerations in M&A
- Open source software issues
- Cybersecurity and data privacy
- IP in the purchase agreement:
- Representations and warranties
- Disclosure schedules
- Jung-Kay Chiu, Partner, Patent Agent, Trademark Agent, Toronto
- Laila Paszti, Of Counsel, Toronto
- Elizabeth Williams, Partner, Trademark Agent, Calgary
This is a 90 minute webinar and its content and delivery is available in English only.
For more information, please contact us.