Thursday, September 19, 2019 | 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM ET
Norton Rose Fulbright is pleased to invite you to the fourth session in our M&A academy series, which will focus on IP and IT issues in an M&A deal.
Our speakers will discuss:
- Factors affecting levels, and scope of IP due diligence
- Pre and Post-Closing considerations
- Technology specific considerations in M&A
- Open source software issues
- Cybersecurity and data privacy
- IP in the purchase agreement:
- Representations and warranties
- Disclosure schedules
- Jung-Kay Chiu, Partner, Patent Agent, Trademark Agent, Toronto
- Laila Paszti, Of Counsel, Toronto
- Elizabeth Williams, Partner, Trademark Agent, Calgary
- 9:00 a.m. PT
- 10:00 a.m. MT
- 11:00 a.m. CT
- 12:00 p.m. ET
This is a 90 minute webinar and its content and delivery will be available in English only.
For more information, please contact us.