WebinarCanada | November 30, 2020 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM ET
Watch our webinar coverage with EY Canada and Provident Communications on the unique and evolving cybersecurity threat landscape in Canada.
Cyber risk threatens not only your organization’s reputation and bottom line, but in some cases its very existence. That is why cyber risk is now strongly recommended as a standing item on every organization’s risk register. Learn what you need to know as a board member or senior executive about this ever-evolving area of risk, what you should do about your organization’s preparedness, and what is your overarching responsibility if and when the unthinkable (inevitable?) happens.
- Canada’s evolving cybersecurity threat landscape
- Top considerations on planning procedures for seamless rapid response
- How COVID-19 has changed the nature and frequency of cyberattacks
- Lessons learned
- Walied Soliman, Canadian Chair, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada
- Amin Lalji, Advanced Cyber Solutions Leader, EY Canada
- Wojtek Dabrowski, Managing Partner, Provident Communications
- Julie Himo, Partner, Co-Chair of Data Protection, Privacy and Cybersecurity Canada, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada
This is a 60 minute webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of British Columbia Practice Management hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of Professionalism content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of Ontario's Professionalism Hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|