WebinarUnited Kingdom | January 19, 2022
Please join us on Wednesday, January 19 for the fifth and final session of our Anti-bribery and corruption (ABC) compliance series, which has focused on implementing an effective ABC compliance programme. In this session we will address:
- Incorporating effective monitoring of adherence to and the effectiveness of the compliance programme (such as internal audits or control testing); and
- The importance of regular review, evaluation and adaptation of an ABC compliance programme in order to address changing risks, updated regulator guidance and recent enforcement action.
During this session we will also discuss the findings of our recent global survey of ABC compliance programmes, the aim of which was to help clients benchmark their response to evolving expectations from authorities. Click here to read our blog on where companies are doing well, and where enhancements may commonly be advisable.
We hope you can join us and look forward to seeing you.
- Andrew Reeves, Partner, London
- Mayling C. Blanco, Partner, New York
- Stephen Nattrass, Partner, Ottawa
- Stuart Neely, Counsel, London
- Claudia Culley, Associate, London
This is a 60-minute webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|Law Society of Ontario | This program contains one hour of Substantive content.|
|Law Society of British Columbia | This program contains one hour of Substantive content.|
|Quebec | This program contains one hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will receive a certificate of attendance by email that you can submit to your professional order.|