WebinarCanada | November 24, 2020 | 09:00 - 10:00 ET
With the introduction and expansion of teleworking, 2020 has forced many employers to revise their management methods. There is no shortage of questions and ideas on the subject, but what to make of them all?
To gain clarity and a deeper understanding of the options available to Quebec employers in this unprecedented context, our lawyers are addressing the hot topics in telework management and answering your most pressing questions that have emerged with this new reality.
- Once a teleworker, always a teleworker?
- What are workers doing at home: monitoring work and managing performance
- Occupational health and safety at home
- Are home visits a possibility?
- From presenteeism to hyperconnectivity: the right to disconnect
This is a 60 minute webinar and its delivery is available in French only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|