Norton Rose Fulbright is pleased to announce that 164 of its lawyers distinguished themselves as leaders across Canada in more than 60 practice areas in the 2020 Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory. Together they received a total of 311 individual rankings, with 91 lawyers recognized in several areas and 24 earning the highly esteemed Lexpert ranking of “Most Frequently Recommended.”
Norton Rose Fulbright received a total of 106 firm rankings as a leading Canadian law firm across more than 40 practice areas, with the highest recognition in 12 areas:
- Banking and Financial Institutions - Montréal
- Class Actions - Montréal
- Construction Law - Montréal
- Corporate Commercial Law – Montréal & Québec City
- Corporate Finance & Securities - Montréal
- Energy (Oil & Gas) – Calgary
- Intellectual Property – Toronto
- Labour Relations – Montréal
- Litigation – Corporate Commercial - Montréal & Québec City
- Litigation – Intellectual Property – Toronto
- Litigation – Securities – Montréal
- Mergers & Acquisitions – Montréal
26 Norton Rose Fulbright lawyers were newly ranked in 2020, while individual rankings increased by 19% and the number of practitioners ranked in multiple practice areas grew by 35% since 2019. Additionally, the number of firm rankings Norton Rose Fulbright garnered in 2020 more than doubled from 50 to 106 due to the exceptional work of its practitioners.
The product of an extensive peer survey process, the Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory is the most comprehensive guide to legal talent in Canada. Published since 1997, the directory profiles leading practitioners across Canada in over 60 practice groups and leading law firms in over 40 practice groups.
The full rankings list for the 2020 Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory can be found online.
For further information please contact:
Chantal Ouimet, External Communications Manager
Tel: +1 514.847.4349 ;