Partner, Patent Agent
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Sébastien Clark, a professional engineer, drafts and prosecutes US original patent applications and manages the intellectual property portfolios of large corporations. He also drafts infringement, freedom-to-operate and patentability opinions. Mr. Clark is a valued scientific advisor in litigation matters due to his extensive experience in thermodynamics, hydraulics and aeronautics.
Mr. Clark’s technical knowledge covers mechanical systems and devices of all types. He has particular experience in the aerospace field.
B.Sc., Mechanical Engineering, École Polytechnique - Université de Montréal, 1995
- Canada (patents) 2002
- United States (patents) 2005
- IAM Patent 1000 - World’s Leading Patent Practitioners, 2012, 2016: Prosecution
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada
- International Association for the Protection of Industrial Property
- Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (Quebec order of engineers)