Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Meghan Stewart practises in all areas of corporate and commercial law with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions and securities law.
- LL.M., London School of Economics and Political Science, 2010
- B.C.L./LL.B., McGill University, 2008
- B.Com., McGill University, 2003
- Quebec 2011
- Laurentian Bank of Canada, in connection with its acquisition of the Canadian equipment financing and corporate financing activities of CIT Group Inc.
- Aimia Inc., in connection with the sale of its enhancement services business unit to the Sigma Group
- Industrial Alliance, in connection with its acquisition of CTL Corp., the largest privately owned consumer vehicle finance company in Canada
- Cirque du Soleil inc., in the transaction whereby TPG Capital Group became the majority shareholder of Cirque du Soleil
- Aquiline Capital Partners, in connection with its investment for a majority stake in Beach & Associates Ltd., an independent global reinsurance broker
- Turquoise Hill Resources, in connection with its rights offering for gross proceeds of approximately US$2.4 billion
- G4S, in connection with the sale of G4S Cash Solutions (Canada) Inc. to Garda World
- Alamo Group Inc., in connection with its acquisition of substantially all of the assets and business of Tenco Group Inc., a Canadian-based manufacturer and distributor of snow and ice removal equipment
- Aeterna Zentaris Inc., in connection with multiple public offerings of common shares and warrants, as well as the implementation of various ATM programs
- Various reporting issuers including Aimia, Aeterna Zentaris, Turquoise Hill Resources and Wajax Corporation in connection with a variety of public disclosure and securities law matters
- Acritas Stars, 2020: Designated as an "Independently rated lawyer"
- Elizabeth Carmichael Monk, Q.C. Property Law Prize, McGill University
- Acritas Stars, 2019: Designated as an "Independently rated lawyer"
- Canadian Bar Association
- Young Bar Association of Montreal
© Norton Rose Fulbright LLP 2020