Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Antoine Desroches is a partner in our tax team. He regularly advises public and private businesses regarding the Canadian and international tax consequences of their operations, particularly in regard to corporate finance, reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, as well as on their commercial activities and internal affairs in general. He also represents insurers with respect to representations, warranties and tax insurance policies.
In addition, Mr. Desroches provides consultation and planning services to shareholders, professionals, charities and start-ups. He has acquired experience in estate planning, trust law, and wealth management structures for high-net-worth clients. He also acts as legal counsel in tax audits, oppositions, appeals and voluntary disclosures.
Mr. Desroches holds a master of laws, taxation option, granted jointly by the Université de Montréal and HEC Montréal. Prior to his legal studies at Université de Montréal, he earned a bachelor of commerce degree at McGill University.
- LL.M. Fisc., Université de Montréal/HEC Montréal, 2013
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2008
- B.Com., McGill University, 2005
- Quebec 2010
- Best Lawyers in Canada: Tax Law, 2024
- Jean Potvin Award, for the best student paper on taxation in Quebec, Canadian Tax Foundation, 2013
- Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Association de planification fiscale et financière (tax and financial planning association)
August 29, 2023
August 25, 2023
June 21, 2023
April 03, 2023