Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Éric Lallier assists employers in Quebec and elsewhere in Canada and advises them on a wide range of legal matters, including the interpretation and application of collective agreements and employment contracts, court actions, occupational health and safety issues, grievance arbitration, and penal matters. He also acts for clients of the firm before various administrative and judicial tribunals. In his practice, particular focus is given to specific areas of the law, including civil proceedings, remedies such as injunctions and judicial reviews, workplace harassment, human rights and privacy, as well as labour law in the context of transactions.
LL.B, Université de Montréal, 2011
- Quebec 2012
- "Commentaire sur la décision Québec (Commission des droits de la personne et des droits de la jeunesse) c. Gomez – La Charte québécoise n'a pas de frontières," Yvon Blais, January 2016
- "How can an employer avoid a nasty 'hangover' from the company holiday party?" December 2014
- "Actions filed by Quebec's labour standards board: Can the employer file a counterclaim?" July 2014
- "Supreme Court of Canada: Does a supply teacher's contract also protect pregnant women?" May 2014
- "Quebec provincial election – general obligations of employers," March 2014
- "Canada: resignation as a bargaining weapon – a double-edged sword," May 2013
- "Canada: the new psychological health and safety standard," February 2013
- "Can an employee's Hotmail account be searched for evidence?" November 2012
- "General obligations of employers when a provincial election is held in Quebec," August 2012
- COVID-19 et télétravail : droits et obligations dans un context inédit (COVID-19 and remote working: rights and obligations in an unprecedented context), September 2020.
- Social media and the workplace, Vision 2016, October 2016.
- Le droit du travail dans le cadre d'une vente d'entreprise – conseils pratiques pour une transaction réussie, Yvon Blais, October 2015.
- Tout ce que vous devez savoir sur les enquêtes en milieu de travail, Yvon Blais, December 2014.
- La protection des renseignements personnels, un droit absolu? Yvon Blais, September 2014.
- Le harcèlement en milieu de travail : ce qu'il faut faire... et ne pas faire, Canadian Association of Paralegals, June 2013.
- Young Bar Association of Montreal
January 07, 2020
October 15, 2018
October 15, 2018
Publication | July 20, 2020 - 12 PM ET
Webinar | April 30, 2020
Publication | March 18, 2020 – 8 AM ET
Publication | March 16, 2020 – 11:00 AM ET