Director, Library Services
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Judy Harvie is responsible for directing and enhancing the library services strategy in all our Canadian offices. She has over 30 years’ experience as a law firm librarian. Judy ensures that library and information services are aligned across our Canadian offices and collaborates with KM activities.
Prior to joining our Calgary office in 1999, Ms. Harvie managed the libraries of other law firms in Calgary and Toronto.
- Shelagh Mikulak Library Leadership Award, 2012
- Calgary Law Library Group - Past President
- Canadian Association of Law Libraries - Past Member at Large, CALL Executive, 2008-2010
- Chair, Conference Planning Committee CALL Annual Conference, Calgary, Alberta, 2011
- American Association of Law Libraries
- Special Libraries Association