Senior Legal Project Manager
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Emily provides project management services and support to the firm and its clients. She is responsible for ensuring the firm's legal service delivery model aligns with the changing expectations of our clients by providing a structured approach to planning, pricing and managing legal work. Emily actively oversees several global client portfolios. She helps the firm manage client relationships through up-front planning and transparent reporting.
Her relevant experience includes:
· Negotiating complex fee arrangements; setting up and managing client portfolios, including administering large-scale alternative fee arrangements
· Actively overseeing the financial and relationship management functions on key portfolios; preparing matter-specific progress reports for several key clients
· Working with department heads to source alternate ways of working to deliver legal services more efficiently; implementing and managing these new processes
· Conducting internal training on implementing legal project management and process improvement initiatives across our global practice
- "Planning Successful Projects: Design Thinking, Legal Marketing Association," Toronto, May 2017.
- "A fork in the road? Dedicated LPMs v. Training Lawyers," Legal Marketing Association, Toronto, April 2016.
- "A day in the life of an LPM," Legal Project Management Roundtable, LawVision Group, New York, March 2016.
- Project Management Institute
- Southern Ontario Chapter
- Legal Marketing Association