Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
William Provencher-Campeau's practice covers all aspects of corporate and commercial law, with a focus on mergers and acquisitions and securities matters.
Mr. Provencher-Campeau earned his bachelor of laws and master of business administration degrees from Université de Sherbrooke (cooperative program). During his university studies, Mr. Provencher‑Campeau articled with a large Canadian bank and has been working at our Montreal office since 2016.
- Quebec 2019
- Academic All-Canadian – Distinction awarded to student-athletes who maintain an academic average of at least A- in all of their classes
- Fasken Martineau Award – Outstanding academic record, personality and involvement in the academic community
- Dentons Bursary – Academic excellence, commitment and work experiences
- Marc Nadon Award – Top score for work submitted in the course entitled Droit de l'immigration et des réfugiés
- Dean's List – First, second and third years