Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Michel Bélanger-Roy's practice covers all aspects of civil and commercial litigation.
During his law studies, Mr. Bélanger-Roy participated in the Laskin, an annual national bilingual moot court competition in Canadian administrative and constitutional law. He and his team from McGill University ranked first, in addition to ranking in the categories of best oralist pair and best factums.
- Quebec 2018
- Dean's Honour List, McGill University, 2015-2017
- James A. Woods Scholarship in Civil Litigation, McGill University, 2016
- Daniel Mettarlin Memorial Scholarship (Civil law and public interest advocacy), McGill University, 2016
- 1st prize - School; 2nd prize - Pair; 4th prize - Factums, The Laskin Moot, 2016
- Francine and Robert Wiseman International Human Rights Internship Award, McGill University, 2015
- Schull Yang International Experience Award, McGill University, 2015
- Honourable mention for academic performance, Université du Québec à Montréal, 2012
- René Malo award of excellence, Université du Québec à Montréal, 2011
- Cogeco award of excellence, Université du Québec à Montréal, 2010
- "Les actions collectives et la vie privée : comment les éviter ?" (co-author), Repères, September 2016.
- Chairman of the board of directors, Orchestre de l'Agora
- Chairman of the board of directors, Productions Fil d'or
- Young Bar Association of Montreal