Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Reid Yester practises primarily in the areas of corporate finance and securities, mergers and acquisitions and private equity. He also assists clients with corporate governance, continuous disclosure, regulatory compliance and general corporate matters.
Mr. Yester had spent several years working in the oil and gas industry before joining our offices in 2017.
J.D., University of Calgary, 2014
B.A., University of Victoria, 2010
- Alberta 2015
Mr. Yester has recently acted for the following clients:
- Bonavista Energy Corporation's noteholders in connection with the exchange of US$585 million senior notes for a combination of US$241 million new secured second lien notes, US$121 million new subordinated PIK notes and 90% of the common shares of Bonavista Energy Corporation
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP in connection with its C$4.3 billion acquisition of Enbridge Inc.'s Western Canadian natural gas gathering and processing business
- NorthRiver Midstream Finance LP in connection with its US$525 million senior secured notes offering
- Magnetar Capital in connection with its C$200 million investment in Painted Pony Energy Ltd., consisting of C$150 million of unsecured notes and C$50 million of convertible debentures
- Paramount Resources Ltd. and Trilogy Energy Corp. in connection with their C$3.3 billion merger
- Paramount Resources Ltd. in connection with its C$460 million acquisition of Apache Canada Ltd.
- Pieridae Energy Limited in connection with its C$190m acquisition of Shell Canada Energy's midstream and upstream assets in the southern Alberta Foothills
- Tervita Corporation in connection with its US$500 million senior second lien secured notes offering and concurrent purchase and redemption of US$590 million senior secured notes outstanding
- Tervita Corporation in connection with its C$490 million merger with Newalta Corporation
- Tervita Corporation in connection with its US$250 million senior secured notes offering
- Touchstone Exploration Inc. in connection with its dual listing application to the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange and £40 million in concurrent and subsequent private placements
- Calgary Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Creative Destruction Lab (Rockies) – Corporate Partner, Prime Stream
- Law Society of Alberta