Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Christine Duguay practices within the Business Law group and works primarily in real estate law, private mergers and acquisitions and general commercial law. Her practice focuses in particular on the commercial real estate sector and real estate transactions.
Ms. Duguay represents and advises clients in connection with various complex transactions, including the acquisition, disposal, leasing, development and financing of commercial, residential and industrial properties in Canada.
She also advises companies in connection with venture capital private financings and she acts on behalf of Canadian private companies in all types of transactions.
- LL.L (with distinction), University of Ottawa, 2016
- Quebec 2018
- Les Entreprises Barrette Ltée and its U.S. subsidiary Barrette Outdoor Living, Inc., in connection with a significant investment carried out by TorQuest and CDPQ in November 2020
- LJC Development Corporation, in connection with the sale of Loews Hotel Vogue, in Montreal, in May 2020
- Rockhill Apartments Inc., in connection with the sale of the residential complex, Le Rockhill, in Montreal, in May 2019
- Dean's list, 2013-2014
- Canadian Bar Association
- Young Bar Association of Montréal
Publication | May 12, 2020 – 5 PM ET
Publication | June 2018