Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Jennifer McPherson is a corporate and commercial lawyer focusing on corporate finance and securities, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate and commercial matters.
Jennifer has acted for private and public companies on a broad range of matters, including public offerings, private placements, plans of arrangement, and asset and share purchase and sale transactions. She has also advised clients on stock exchange listings, continuous disclosure matters, and corporate governance issues.
J.D., University of Saskatchewan, 2010
BComm., University of Alberta, 2007
- Alberta 2014
- Saskatchewan 2011
Jennifer has recently acted for the following clients:
- Solium Capital Inc. on its sale to Morgan Stanley by way of a plan of arrangement for a transaction value of $1.1 billion;
- The special committee of independent directors of Enbridge Income Fund Holdings Inc. (ENF) in connection with the sale to Enbridge Inc. of all the outstanding shares of ENF not owned by Enbridge Inc. for $4.7 billion; and
- Gibson Energy with its establishment of an MTN program and initial issuance of C$500 million of MTNs.
- Goldenberg Prize in Tax Law, 2009
- University of Saskatchewan Scholarships, 2008 and 2009
- Canadian Bar Association
- Calgary Bar Association
- Law Society of Alberta
- Student editor, Saskatchewan Law Review, 2008-2009
- Pro Bono Students Canada, Volunteer, 2008-2009